演講技巧
Lesson 1: Getting Started成立公司
Wendy: Let\’s review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office? 溫蒂: 我們再看一遍我們的初步計畫。你想什么時候我們可以搬進新的辦公室?
Lester: Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
萊司特: 七月一號之后我們隨時可以搬進去,不過搬進去和實際開始工作是兩回事。
Wendy: Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up. 溫蒂: 說得好。無論如何,我會要我們新任的市場經理,海倫‧派克幫忙我們打點一切。
Lester: What is she doing? 萊司特: 她是做什么的?
Wendy: She\’s overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth. 溫蒂: 她監督機器設備的采購等等。
Lester: Does she have a background in that sort of thing? 萊司特: 她有那方面的背景嗎?
Wendy: As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance. 溫蒂: 事實上,她上一個公司從行銷到財務,實際上都是她在運作的。
Lester: I\’m looking forward to meeting her. 萊司特: 我期待認識她。
Wendy: Have you begun to investigate factories? I\’m so glad we aren\’t going to try to run our own factory at first. 溫蒂: 你開始調查工廠了嗎?我很高興我們沒有先試圖設立自己的工廠。
Lester: Yes, I\’ve started. And I\’ve found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos- 萊司特: 是的,開始了。我也替研發部門找了些好人才。然后有一些美術人員設計我們的商標——
Wendy: Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . . 溫蒂: 噢,天哪!有好多的細節:商標,標語,信頭,名片……
Lester: You thought setting up a company was going to be easy? 萊司特: 你覺得創立一間公司會容易嗎?
演講課程
|